10 Things that make ME happy
1. Horses – I always wanted a horse; from the days I was only 5 years old. But never ride one until last year in Egypt. Man, that day was a dream come true for me!
2. Music – I don’t imagine my life without music. I used to fall asleep while listening to music. I finish my PhD Project with music from kiss Fm. Es. I did suffer a lot after the stolen of my laptop in Uganda along with 85GB of music. And I don’t imagine a day without my favorite band, Rammstein!
3. Children – don’t ask why cause I don’t know. I do get along very well with children and I love spending time with them. That’s why all my volunteering activities were only with children.
4. Reading – I Still remember the moments my mom used to tell me the bedtime stories. Later in high school reading became a passion, reading at least 3 books per weeks. University came, jogs along and hanging out. The books vanished from my life. Luckily my laptop got stolen while volunteering in Uganda and I had a lot of time and there I discovered this passion. I finish all the books found in the volunteer house; and there were plenty, trust me!
5. Beer – a cold beer on a hot summer day or after being on the road with your backpack for the past 10 hours. That moment, that sip is precious!
6. Coffee – call it Ethiopian Coffee, Vietnamese coffee or turkish style. It’s the perfect start of the day with a smile!
7. Travel – it all started with Rammstein and continued with 31 more countries visited. From all 10, this makes me the happiest!
8. Meeting people while traveling – and then to keep in touch with them. I like making friend for life in my travels I do find that sort of people!
9. Going out – with friends, a girlfriend (when I have one), partying (not late lately due to ageing :D).
10. Sleeping – If I do not sleep at least 8 hours a night our you do interrupt my beauty sleep, I will probably be sorely all day long. If you mess with my sleep, you mess with me!