2013 for me it was a great year in terms of traveling, personal and job related stuff. I have done a lot of new things, but if I look back I should have done more.
There are many important things that happened and are worthy to be mentioned.
1. Volunteering (February) – it was a thing I planned and had in mind for so long time and finally managed to do it; and do it properly. Not for only 2 weeks, but for 3 months.
2. Omo Valley tribes and the bull jumping ceremony.
3. Seeing the Mountain Gorillas (March) – the feelings and the experience are stored in the post written here.
4. The boda-boda crash – that was a scary moment, but luckily I have survived it without major wounds.
5. Climbing Kilimanjaro. Still cannot believe I did it!
6. Moving on my own. These were the decision I have taken while traveling; it was about time to start living alone, not with my parents; I lived before alone, but in Barcelona so I was not such a new thing for me.
7. Starting a 9 to 5 job again after almost 3 years on my own.