31 Days of Blogging Challenge: Day 5 – 10 songs I’m loving right now
10 Songs I am loving right now; hmm, I will try to make the list shorter, but if it were for me I would probably have chosen 100 songs! But let’s start.
1. Five Finger Death Punch – “Lift Me Up. There are days when I listen this song for hours! If I am down or nervous, just put in on the repeat.
2. Cosmo Jarvis – “Gay Pirates” – listen this song in the morning just to cheer me up! Makes me laugh every time I listen to it!
3. The Lumineers – Charlie Boy; Man, I love the Lumineers. There albums is just amazing and I simply love the above song. Usually play it before going to be for at least 6 times.
4. Kings Of Leon – Back Down South – I listed to these songs during my flight from South Africa to Ethiopia. I rediscovered back then at about the last one hour of the flight I put it on repeat! Makes me fell to travel again and again!
5. Arcade Fire – Reflektor – When I first heard it, I couldn’t listen to another song that day! Now still play it at least 3 times in a row! Which I don’t like about the song is the length. 4 minutes should have been enough! And Arcade Fire is the reason for my second travel of 2014 – Ireland to see them at a local festival!
6. The Killers – Just Another Girl – If you just had been dumped or someone said no to you, this is the song for you. I mean, I do understand the lyrics, but still can be a good song to recover yourself after a big NO!
7. Rammstein – Ohne Dich – One of my favorite Rammstein songs! And another love song..will probably listen to the song daily till I will meet the love of my life, if there is one other there.. ASIA here I come :D.
8. OCS – Cine E De Vina – This is my Winter song. When it’s freezing outside I hear this song I do think about summer and spending at least one weekend at Vama Veche.
9. Grace Jones – Williams’ Blood. Heard this song 3 days ago, but somehow got stuck in my mind.
10. ROA – D-AIA – Too many sad and love related songs, right? Before going out I listen to these songs to put myself into the party mood!