I was looking forward for these posts! 2013 for me was an amazing year. Probably one of the best I have ever had. I had only wanted I want, love and liked. And most of the year I was free…
Hard to pick the MOMENTS OF 2013 but it goes like this:
1. Kilimanjaro Summit – all the climbing was memorable and special, but the last day, the last hours and the last meters of the ascent was priceless. I will never forget that day; the pain, the tears and the disappointment at Stella Point for not being able to reach Uhuru Peak!
2. More like a period – every day as a teacher in Fort Portal. Loved very moment of the day spend with my baby class!
3. Nights out in Fort Portal – going every Friday and Saturday night clubbing with the fellow volunteers. Plus the Champions League nights along with Mathias and Mel! And the return to the compound at 4 in the morning, riding the boda-bodas in a chill weather!
4. Rafting baby! That moment under water, on the edge of death – almost. And seeing before your eyes the category 5 rafts and praying to be alive after it! Not sure if I would be able to do it again!
5. Coming home; except my brother and my parents no one knew about my early return. So I made a surprise comeback at my cousin baptism party! Everybody was.. speechless!