Travel Writter Competion – Win 150$ Amazon Vouchers
Amazon: Scary story: two girls, traveling by night in Zambia. They were returning to their place by a local cab. Suddenly, the taxi driver stops the car and.. imagine the surroundings: everything dark, no one on the road.; only 2 of them with him. He turns around and with his white teeth says: I am going to KILL YOU. The girls, with a desperation instinct are trying to escape and open the car door. Then, the taxi driver is simply saying: relax, it was a JOKE!
If you have a blog that means you like writing, no?! And if you love doing it, why not winning something too? This is the first contest and the prizes in total will sum 150$ in Amazon Vouchers. How can you enter the competition? That’s simple:
How To Enter
- Write a minimum 150 words blog entry on your personal website/blog. Theme: The most Dangerous/Scary Travel Experience\Place you ever been/had! Like a Halloween crazy story:). I will tell you tell my story later.
- To enter, mention the Kiki’s Journey – Dangerous Experience Contest page – https://www.kikijourney.com/travel-writter-competion/ ( or feel free to make any reference to any post you like on this blog)– with a link in your post for the competition & leave your name and link to your post in the Comments: this serves as your submission.
Simple as that! You don’t have to be a travel expert or copywriter guru. And the post can be in your local languages; even if Zulu or Latin!
Don’t have a blog? Well, I am sure you have friends whom has one. Sharing is caring, as a fellow travel blogger was saying!
- The Prize for the November draw is a $100 Amazon voucher. The Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged,or refunded for a cash or physical alternative.
- The 2 x 25 Amazon vouchers will be chosen (by the blog author) as follows: Best Story and The Most Scary Travel Experience!
- Winner: $100 Amazon Gift Voucher
- Runners up x 2: $25 Amazon Gift Voucher.
- The contest theme is Travel.
- The post must be published on the a personal blog, website.
- Languages: ANY.
- The participant must put a link the their blog post contest page to www.kikijourney.com.
- This competition is open to participants worldwide.
- There is no entry fee.
- The deadline for entry is the 22nd of March 2014.
Choosing the Winners
- The Winner will be chosen at random with random.org and recorded.
- The Winner will be notified via email within 7 days after the prize draw closes. If I don’t not receive a response from The Winners within 7 days after first contact, I shall deem the Prize as unclaimed. The prize may be allocated to a substitute winner.
- The Winner will be contacted via the details supplied ( email, Facebook ID)
- The Winner will be sent their Prize via email in the form of an e-voucher.
- By entering, the Winner gives their permission for their name, location and photo (if required) to be used on kikijourney.com & social media.
Good luck to all!!
[sam id=”23″ codes=”true”]